Monday, August 14, 2006

not completely gone

ok you guys should know that i really do appreciate all of you who come to this blog to see what aliyah and i are up to. especially you guys in haifa (and you too meels).. so i just want to apologize for not posting as frequently as i could... you see, there's this thing that's crept into my life called 24 (the show). my sister-in-law and my mom are hooked. and this blockbuster delivery netflicks-wanna-be thing makes it so easy by dropping the dvds right into our mailbox. so every evening, the minute i put aliyah to sleep and i am officially off-duty parenting for the day, my mom and nadi have already assumed position and are waiting for me to start the show... and that goes on for a few hours and i make myself to go bed so that i'll be able to wake up with aliyah in the morning (bicbic, i can't *wait* to be able to sleep in when you get up with her! on saturdays!)

so victor celebrated his thirtysomethingth birthday saturday with an eleven-hour marathon of a party. happy birthday joonam! looks like you had a nice time (at least we know yasmine and martha did from the pictures). thanks william and martha for making it happen and everyone else for making it so special. :)

ah, and for anyone wondering, my planned departure date back to haifa is on the 29th of august.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home